I bought this a few months ago and I LOVE it. It is a bluetooth device that clips to your visor. It's great for all the "hands free" laws that are in effect. You can drive with both hands on the wheel, and not have that little speaker thing on your ear.
- Answers phone calls automatically
- Announces the caller's ID
- Reads text messages through the speaker
- Allows you to make phone calls by speaking (you have to push a button first)
- You can reply audibly to text messages
- You can listen to any music you have on your phone through your car speakers (I haven't figured out that one yet.
It comes with a car charger and the battery lasts about 2 weeks on standby. It also lets you know the battery level when your phone is in the car.
Overall, it is a pretty nifty gadget.