Friday, July 6, 2012

Secret Clinical Strength

I've tried SO many deodorants in the past.  I tried clear, solid, gel, men's, women's, etc.  I bought Secret Clinical Strength about 5 1/2 years ago and haven't had to try another deodorant since!  Doug really likes the smell of the Light and Fresh Scent too.  I used to worry all the time about sweating and smelling bad, but this stuff has taken my worries away.  Of course I still sweat, but my concerns are not in the front of my mind all the time now. 

It crossed my mind that I haven't posted about this deodorant...I was thinking about my 5 year anniversary coming up tomorrow and I used this deodorant on my wedding day - imagine a hot wedding dress on a 100+ degree day and the wedding was outside...I was sweating!!  But I wasn't worried about my deodorant at all! 

You can check out their products and get special offers here:  Secret Clinical Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment