Saturday, September 5, 2009

All-Clad

I have to share a great purchase we made recently. A month or so ago I watched a cooking show that was using a grill pan. Then I "HAD TO HAVE ONE!" After a couple weeks researching grill pans, I found the All-Clad Nonstick Grande Grill Pan to be the best for it's price.
Unfortunately, getting the best is not cheap. I searched and searched to find this pan, but cheaper. The lowest I could find this $160 pan was about $99. So I tried another search and ran across this pan for $60 on cutleryandmore.com!! AND FREE SHIPPING! WOO HOO!! I went to their site to get a picture of the pan and now they are at about $95. Man, I sure bought at the perfect time!

Okay back to the reviews. This grill pan is awesome! It's even easy to clean. The only issue I can see is it's big enough to cover 2 burners on the stove, so not wanting to stack anything on the nonstick surface it can take up space in cupboards. We keep it in the oven for now.

We have made chicken a few times on it and the chicken comes out so juicy and perfect! We make an herb butter - butter, dried parsley, dried oregano, salt and pepper (the last recipe I added lemon zest too). Then we rub the butter mixture on the chicken and grill it. YUMMY! I "heart" our new grill pan.
I originally posted this on March 5th, 2009 and we still use the grill pan. We've used it many times and haven't had a bad meal yet. This isn't a kitchen product that will get stuck in a cupboard and forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment