Saturday, September 5, 2009

Neu Home Can Storage

I’ve been looking for a can storage rack for a while now and after doing some homework and checking prices I settled on these:They are made by Neu Home and they are pricier than the plastic type, but well worth it - a very sturdy product. They hold just about any size can and have an adjustable arm in between the rows, but it's almost unnecessary. I was able to clear off almost 2 shelves in our pantry. The rack doesn’t fit on our pantry shelves, but they fit nicely on the floor under the bottom shelf. You can save $4 by ordering them on Amazon, but then pay shipping. I bought them at Organize It for $39.99. I have to also add that going into an organizing store is BAD NEWS! Okay, it’s really good because I love all the stuff I can use to organize, but the checking account isn’t a fan (Doug said we could fit 2 more on the floor and now I want 2 more!!). This was posted to my original blog on May 5th, 2009 and I still love this Neu Home product. The cans roll forward nicely and each level is easy to fill. It's so nice to keep the cans off the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment