Friday, September 25, 2009

Bra Baby

I bought this ball because I was tired of the hooks on my bras getting caught on clothing or torn off in the wash, not to mention the weird creases and folds my bras would have after a wash. I haven't been terribly impressed with this product. The idea is to tuck the straps into the inner ball and the cups go around the inner ball and are protected by the outer ball. It works alright, but most of the time it breaks open. In the picture you can see a small clip that you twist when you close it. That clip stays in place, but the other side of the ball that snaps together does come apart in the wash. The ball doesn't completely open, but it can cause the bra to fold and move like it's not supposed to. I tried lingerie bags in the past, but they don't hold the shape of the bra and there is still a hook issue. This ball isn't too bad compared to what is out there, I just wish the back part wouldn't come apart. I will say that large size cups probably won't fit very well in the ball; I would bet the bra in the picture above is a B and you can see there's not much more room.

No comments:

Post a Comment