Monday, October 5, 2009

Aqua Globes

Aqua Globes, what can I say....they do what they are supposed to do. It keeps me from over-watering my plants or forgetting to water them. This plant looks a little sad, but the weather is colder so the flowers went away. When the globe gets to the end of its water level, I usually shake it to make all the water come out and then fill it. The Aqua Globe is a little annoying to fill because there's a little hole that you have to hold under a small stream of water for a while. Try to stick it in the same hole each time or you'll keep breaking the roots each time you push it back into the dirt.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wondered if those actually work!

    Hey... would you be interested in an additional contributor? Every time I have tried something new, I have thought about this blog and wondered if you'd be interested. Lemme know.

    ReplyDelete