Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wilton Large Muffin Pan

Recipe Right® 6 Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan by WiltonThis pan is so cool! Rather than making little muffins I can make BIG muffins!! It works REALLY well too. I worried about the middle being under cooked, but it comes out perfect. I used the directions on the muffin mix box and had to bake them about 5 minutes longer.

To describe the size of these muffins - they are Costco size muffins, or another way to gauge the size is the 6 muffins take a whole box of muffin mix. The cup papers can be found at JoAnn's or Michael's, but I recommend buying them online - it's much cheaper.

I've made muffins and cupcakes using these pans and they both come out perfectly. These pans are easy to use too.

Oh, speaking of buying things online. I found these pans much cheaper online at Amazon. I bought 4 of them along with the muffin papers and spent just about as much as if I only bought 2 1/2 at a store.

P.S. A percent of all my Amazon purchases help the National Adoption Foundation through OneCause.com as well as help Mike and Tammy with their adoption fees. Check out their site: Completing Our Circle
You can help too! Leave us a comment and we'll help you get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment